Content is king, and the best marketers know persuasive copy equals serious conversion rates. But the burnout that comes with all-nighters and writers block is real.
To stay ahead of the competition you need to utilize every content writing tool at your disposal. Luckily, AI writers are here to help.
What are the best AI writers for 2021?
- Copy Shark
- Content Villain
- AI Writer
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links. By clicking on the link and purchasing the product, we receive a small affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Jarvis is #1 on our list and the best option available today for AI writing assistance. With an amazing list of over 50+ templates, superb customer support, and the unbelieavable Boss Mode, Jarvis stands way ahead of the crowd. Make sure to check out our extended review of Jarvis that goes more in detail on why Jarvis is the #1 AI writer in the market.
- Over 50+ helpful templates with helpful frameworks like AIDA, PAS, and specialized skills for video content and customer service.
- The Boss Mode Plan which gives users the ability to direct Jarvis with custom commands instead of relying solely templates.
- Select custom features like writing tone and word count.
- Long-form Assistant lets you write across a wide spectrum of needs.
- Content repharsing features and the incredible "Explain It To A 5th Grader" skill that generates a simplified version at a 5th grade reading level of the selected content.
- SEO Integration
- Over 25+ language options
- Incredible customer support, helpful guides, and the Jarvis Facebook community with over 32,000 members.
- Uses OpenAI's GPT-3
Jarvis has three pricing options: Starter at $29/month, Pro at $109/month, and Boss Mode at $119/month.
- Uses OpenAI's GPT-3
- Generates entirely original content without plagiarism
- Sleek and minimalist interface helps you work without distraction
- Available in 11 different languages, including Spanish and Chinese.
Shortly has two price options: an annual billing option that comes out to $65/month, and a monthly billing option for $79/month.
- Uses Open AI's GPT-3
- Specific tools for assistance writing Google/Facbook/LinkedIn ads, blogs, emails, LinkedIn posts, marketing copy, landing pages, articles, and general writing inspiration.
- Available in multiple languages, including Spanish and Chinese.
Headlime has an individual plan for $59/month with a 1500 credit limits on output. Their business plan is $399/month and gives 3 users unlimited output with use of all available features.
- Free Features include tools to write landing page headlines, YouTube titles, and a readability checker.
- Basic Features include tools for landing pages, Google & Facebook ads, LinkedIn posts, personal and company bios, press releases product descriptions, SEO metatages and rephrasing tools.
- Advanced Features include long form article and blog writing.
WriteSonic's pricing varies from a $25/month Starter option to the $449/month Business option.
- Uses OpenAi's GPT-3
- Clean user interface
- Tools for writing all kinds of content: ads, bios, blogs articles, emails, etc.
Rtyr's free offering has options to upgrade as your needs expand.
- Several templates for common projects like Google and Facebook ads, and Amazon product descriptions.
- Blog idea and outline tools
- Article Writing assistance
- Writing tools for ads, blogs, general brainstorming, and branding.
Copysmith has three set pricing plans: the Starter Plan for $19/month, Professional Plan for $59/month, and the Teams Plan for $118/month. By choosing annual billing you'll get a 15% discount. For Enterprise needs you can contact them directly for custom pricing.
- End-to-End Workflows
- AI Writing Assistance
- SEO Project Management
- Cloud Document Storage & Management
Frase's Basic Plan is $44.99/month, the Team Plan is $114.99/month, and you can contact them directly for a custom Enterprise Plan.
- AI tools for general copywriting
CopyPro's monthly billing option is $166/month and the annual billing option comes out to $125/month.
- Tools for blog copy, marketing copy, sales copy, SEO and Google/Facebook ads.
ContentBot's pricing includes the limited Junior AI Writer plan for $0/month, the Premium plan for $29/month, and the Premium Plus plan for $79/month.
- Tools for writing digital ad, email, blog, social media, website and sales copy.
- 24/7 email support
- Community access and support
- Multiple languages
Copy.ai offers a 7 day free trial. After that, there is the Solo plan for $35/month. For multiple users on larger teams, you can contact copy.ai directly for a custom plan.
- Offers AI powered marketing campaign tools.
Broca gives you 3 free campaigns. The three paid options are: Solo Plan at $49/month, Start Plan at $99/month, and Scale Plan at $199/month.
12.) Copy Shark
- 50+ writing tools for content like Facebook/Google ads, blog posts, articles, and SEO needs
Copy Shark's streamlined pricing is set at $99/month with monthly billing and $66.50/month with annual billing.
- Tools for writing blog posts, YouTube video keywords and titles, social media posts, ad copy, and emails.
Nichesss offers a free trial. After that you can use their Pro plan for $19/month that allows unlimited content.
- Long Form Content
Content Villain offers a 5 day Test Drive plan for $5. The Warrior plan is $49/month and the Power User plan is $79/month. There is a $14/month discount on the Warrior and Power User plans for annual billing.
- General copywriting tools
copypad.io offers three pricing packages: the Basic Plan for $10/month, the Startup plan for $30/month, and the Enterprise Plan for $100/month. All plans offer a 7-day free trial with no credit card required.
16.) AI Writer
- AI text generator
- Text rewording
- API access
- AI article writing
AI Writer's Basic Plan is $19/month and the Standard Plan at $49/month. For large enterprises you can work on custom pricing directly with AI Writer.
AI To The Rescue!
By utilizing artificial intelligence and machine learning, AI writers can help generate original and compelling ideas. All that's needed is a little human guidance and input.
AI writers speed up and improve your blog posts, emails, Facebook ads - even that book you've been meaning to write.